“Very nice overnighter”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North
Ranked #26 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Super clean, very pleasant, friendly staff. Bathroom was sparkling clean. Only there for one night but would go back again based on this short visit. I found their adjustable mattresses extremely comfortable. No time to use the pool or eat in the restaurant so cannot comment on those.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Molly6147
Kelly C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Dear Molly,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your one night visit with us. Thank you for your compliments on our staff, clean bathroom and comfortable mattress. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Location is good. The Tikka Bar is great to relax after a long day work. One of the better good Hilton Gardan Inn I have stayed. I come to Orlando for business for couple of years now and always stay with this hotel.

1  Thank Thomas S

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are happy to have you as a loyal guest when traveling to Orlando. We are glad you are able to enjoy our tiki bar by the pool. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

The staff @ the Hilton Garden Inn were friendly & helpful ; the breakfast is excellent value and I would come back in a heart beat. Our room was clean - the fitness room was excellent and I enjoyed the pool ,hot tub and Tiki Bar. Next time in Orlando ,to quote Arnold " ..I'll be back"

1  Thank 126billh
Kelly C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Bill,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your compliments on our staff. We look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days and loved it. Large comfortable room and relaxing front lobby gave me a feeling of comfort away from home. I would stay here again without question. Finally it was nice to see a fitness center with a complete set of weights and was large enough to get a quality workout in.

Dear Craig,

We are delighted to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy a workout in our fitness room. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The front desk agent was awesome. I called 30 minutes prior to my stay and requested a crib. My kids were already asleep from a long day at Disney and we just wanted to get them straight into bed. The crib was in the room and set-up before we checked in. Something so simple made a huge difference. My husband and I thought the staff were very friendly and we would stay and recommend this hotel to our friends!

Dear Amy,

Thank you for your recommendation on Trip Advisor. We appreicate your compliments on our front desk. We are so happy to have had the opportunity to serve you and your family during your Orlando visit. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. You can count on us!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Booked this hotel after reading a few reviews and was hopeful of a good experience after have TERRIBLE ones at Disney (read the separate review), From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very welcome and staff could not have gone more out of their way for us. We had a very quiet room and quite spacious room with 2 x queen beds on the 5th floor.

The Good: This hotel is very clean. Never tried the pool or gym as we were there for Universal mainly. There is a hotel restaurant which i would normally shy away from but I was definitely converted. The quality of the food was excellent. I dined there twice and had room service one and was impressed with each meal. There is also a wide variety of goods available from the kiosk, available 24hrs with a good selection and very well priced.

The Bad: Had to think hard on this but maybe there could have been better signage for the free shuttle bus to Universal with times. Perhaps it is there but I never saw it, but i know the front desk would have helped me had I asked. I asked the front desk to call for a taxi to take us to Universal (bit of a far walk) and they arrived within 6 - 8 minutes each time with a set fee of $7 or $8. To my mind that $15 round trip is well spent considering the amenities of the hotel.

The Ugly. Again had to think but really cannot think of anything I would like changed in the hotel. There was one time when I asked about the hop on / off trolley and the desk staff did not know much about it but very quickly gave me the brochure.. I just find it hard to put much at fault.

The Verdict: Would I stay here again? Without a problem I would thoroughly recommend this place. The staff were all brilliant and seemed happy to be there. Alison in the bistro made sure all went smoothly for my son and I, Uri, Meagan and all the others at the front desk also did the same. This is the place I will stay next time I am wanting to stay near Universal or simply base myself in Orlando

Room Tip: Higher up rooms would be a bit quieter.
3  Thank Davidb18

Dear David,

Thank you for your compliments on our staff. We will be sure to recognize them for their service. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of you and your family. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Too bad that the beds had not been updated yet. The location is awesome if you are going to Universal Studios and the overall condition of the facility is good. The price of the breakfast buffet is reasonable for kids and adults. It's too bad that the staff seemed totally uninterested in doing their part. Whether it was making the omlettes or getting some coffee, this part of the experience left a lot to be desired. One note on the "waitress" aspect of the service. It appeared that there was only one server for the entire breakfast. Yes, it was a buffet but you still need drinks refilled and plates removed. There was effort on the server's part. It just look like Managment didn't have enough people that day.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear John B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I apologize that you did not have a great experience at breakfast. We are continously reviewing our practices to make improvements where needed an appreciate your feedback. Although we will be updating the doubled bedded mattresses soon, we do have newer Garden Sleep system mattresses in all of our King rooms as well as some of the double bedded rooms. We hope to have the opportunity to servie you again.