“Shrimp and pasta”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The service was great for the crowd they had.....The shrimp and pasta was awesome.The wait staff was attentive and engaging

Write a ReviewReviews (5,180)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you like shrimp.....Bubba Gump it is! They also have a souvenir shop that you can purchase all things Bubba Gump. Life is like a box of chocolates, but at Bubba Gump, you know what you're gonna get...good shrimp for sure!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Too much hype for this restaurant!!! First, you have to wait forever for a table with many, many sitting empty. Once in there, it took 15 mins. for the server to get to our table for drink orders. Then, the entrees came before the appetizer :-( The prices are way too high for the quality of the food and the service stinks! We wish we had opted for the drive-thru on the way back to the hotel. We won't make this mistake again! They have got to improve on the overall taste and quality of the food.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm a huge fan of Forest Gump.
When i came in US 6 years ago, i discovered Bubba Gump restaurant.
I live in France and we don't have any Bubba Gump.

Last month i was in Florida and i ate in Bubba Gump Orlando.
The food is good. My favourite is "Shrimp New Orleans"

Can't wait to go back in US and in Bubba Gump !

Bon appetit

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ate here as a last resort. It was getting late and we just wanted to get some seafood. After watching Forrest Gump, I think everyone wants to try this place. Well, the food was average at best. We ordered, surprise, shrimp! I had the Louisiana shrimp and my husband had the shrimp with jambalaya. The kids had pizza and shrimp cocktail. All seemed mediocre at best. Oh, the waitress was horrible about tending to our needs. And, when we finished our meal and she brought the check, she stood over my shoulder to see what kind of tip I was adding. I politely covered the receipt and finished tipping and signed it. I could literally smell her breath she was so close to me. Very weird. When we return to the Orlando area or anywhere else for that matter, we probably won't eat there again.