“One of the best experience you will have in life!!!”
Review of Bob's Balloons

Bob's Balloons
Ranked #14 of 119 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“One of the best experience you will have in life!!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Bob was our guide and by far went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. It was my partners Birthday the day of flight and Bob made sure we were happy the whole way through. He offered to go different routes, go lower, go higher, etc. He made a video of our trip from start to finish and gave us a custom balloon shaped USB of the video. Afterwards we went to a great Italian restaurant to have mimosas, fresh fruit, brie cheese on bread, and these amazing chocolate pastries. One of the best things I liked with Bob's Balloons is his balloon basket is a traditional smaller basket that usually fits 6 plus Bob in them compared to other balloon companies that have large rectangle baskets that fit 20-30 people. Also all of the balloon companies meet in the same spot for sunrise and take off together (great for photos). The balloon ride is so smooth and you have a 100% safe feeling the whole time. My partner is scared of heights and he said afterwards that he would do it again in a heartbeat. Do not miss the experience of a lifetime.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Brayson
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
you picked a great day to do it too, love the weather when we are able to fly this time of year, thanks for the great review, tell the world!!:) Bob show that hidden mickey to everyone

Conwy
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“A view from above”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

After a very early start to our day,(4.15 am), we arrived at Champions Gate and were taken to the launch site behind Old Town, Kissimmee. It was all hands to help get everything set up, it was just getting light. This is a very professional outfit, all aspects of this trip were taken care off and Bob expected you to listen and act on what you were told to do and I hasten to add, it was for our comfort and safety. We really enjoyed being above the tree and seeing things from a different perspective. My husband felt we saw too many trees, but you go where the wind takes you. We saw some deer which was great. The mists of early morning were beautiful.
The only downside was the champagne brunch, we thought it would be breakfast but we got one piece of of very nice flatbread, half a croissant and some fruit and off course a mimosa. My husband doesn't drink and was dying for a coffee so after the toast and a chat we crossed the road to McDonalds for coffee and a Mc Muffin !!!. One other thing, we were supposed to get a complimentary glass which we didn't get. We did get a thumb drive with video on.
I would recommend this company.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Sally C
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
I wish you would have said something, coffee is great at Dulcetto. You must have an old brochure that talks about the champagne glass, but yes I have much better results with the free video on the replica of my balloon flash drive. My greatest creation. It doesn't break like the glass so my distant travelers have much better satisfaction getting it home home in one piece. I try to earn 5 stars from everyone so speak up next time I am sure I will. Thanks for the feedback. Bob
Orlando
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“First class operation”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

If you are thinking about doing a balloon ride in the central Florida area then Bobs Balloons should be your be first choice. We truly had an amazing morning, the flight was incredible and the crew was very professional.
Thank you guys for an amazingg experience.

Visited February 2014
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
I am glad you had almost as much fun as I did. Cant do it without you. Thank you very much and spread the word. BOB
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Hot Air Ballon ride”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely one of the most fun days my husband Bruce and I have done. This was our 13th wedding anniversary celebration and it was fantastic. Bob and his crew made everything a fun adventure and the peacefulness and beauty of flying high above in the sky cannot hardly be described. The brunch after the ride was icing in the cake.
Thank you to Bob and his crew. I highly recommend Bobs Balloons. Very fun
Very professional
Very safe feeling.
Susan Haney
Fayetteville Arkansas
Razorbacks Country :)

bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
We did have fun. Thank you very much. My crew thanks you too. Let's do it every anniversary :). Bob
clermont fl
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great service, easy to work with...”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Bob is old school. He has 30+ years experience, is rightfully confident and does a good job. I just hired him a second time for a customized flight from my own property for a wedding proposal. Bob went out of his way to make all of the specifics of my request possible ..Thanks!

Visited February 2014
bobwil, Owner at Bob's Balloons, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Hi Andrew, I will fly from your beautiful property anytime, Great job on your proposal I am honored to be part of, I have recommended you to Collins Catering and Destination Weddings of Florida. Your place and the service they both offer are perfect match. Hope to see you again soon Bob