TripAdvisor
Orlando
Post
Inbox
Search

“Another perfect visit. Treated like royalty!”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Ranked #51 of 4,525 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Indulge in our famous dry aged steaks, 5,000 or so bottles of wine from our award-winning list, and sublime desserts. All in an atmosphere of the casual ease and elegance born of Floridian leisure. We are located at The Pointe Orlando. Near the Convention Center. The finest hotels. And, naturally, the best golf courses.The Capital Grille Orlando. Paradise, redefined.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Capital Grille has become our go to place for celebrations and each time seems to be more perfect than the last. The food review is easy, consistently high quality and during Orlando’s Magical Dining month it is a bargain. However, the food is only part of the story. The attention to detail on service, knowledgeable servicing staff enhances the experience so much. It is a delight to come here and we will be back again.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,460)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great time at the Lounge/Bar - had the pleasure of having a wonderful Bartender Frank Casanova who served us the delicious Wagyu Burgers with perfect wine pairings, the Onion soup was really good, oysters, crab cake, and my Martinis and thanks for recommending the Whiskey, fantastic as always, the desserts were amazing. Again an unforgettable night at Capita Grille International. Marta,Chris and Tony.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited capital grille on a recommendation of a bar tender at the hotel we are staying at! And wow the best steak I have ever eaten with the waitress recommendation porcini rub ribeye cooked to perfection! We couldn’t decide what we wanted more so I ordered scallops and my partner the steak, and the kitchen split perfectly for us!! Just an overall amazing experience.
Every member of staff we encountered really made our experience memorable.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

September is Magical Dining month in the Orlando Area, most restaurant put together a three-course meal for $35.00, with extras or options available at an additional cost.The Capital Grill had the absolute best special menu for this dining event. We four started at the bar and three drinks were promptly delivered. I could see the bartender at the far end of the bar and realized she was taking care of the waiters while I was waiting for my drink. One bartender in a place this large at 6pm on a Sunday was a problem. Two or three minutes later a second bartender appeared and made and poured my drink. Minutes later a third bartender appeared. I guess I was a victim of bad timing. PS My Maker's Mark Manhattan wasn't that good.
Dinner was an entirely different story. D.C., our server, was the consumate pro in his field. He guided us through a magnificent dining experience and his recommendations were heeded and turned out to be excellent. One option was to Oscar the 8oz. filet that I ordered. It was served on a bed af asparagus and topped with plenty of delicious crab meat topped with Bernaise. Succulent! DC said this was his favorite. Another option DC recommended was the filet sliced and served with a vaiety of sauted mushrooms and topped with a fig sauce. I enjoyed the taste I had but it was a little too sweet for me. Other diners ordered the tomahawk bone-in sirloin and the standard menu chicken. Both diners were happy with their choices. Included side were Sam's potatoes, red-skin-on and creamy mashed. Very good. Sauted green beans were the othe side that I did not try. Desserts were tasty, flourless chocolate cake and cheescake.
Food was delicious. Presentation was flawless. DC was a pro, he enhanced the dining experience.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Arrival was great with valet parking taking away the hassle of finding nearby parking. Our table was ready for our arrival and the service was courteous, efficient, and friendly. The lobster bisque was definitely the best I have ever had, the filet mignonette with lobster tails was delicious, and the cheesecake with a difference was just so good!!!!! All in all an excellent meal which surpasses just about every meal I have had in restaurants through Europe.