“Not the best, but good enough...”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Ranked #37 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Make it a day to remember. From birthdays and anniversaries to professional milestones, we aim to make every gathering special at The Capital Grille. Open seven days a week, The Capital Grille is best known for its expertly prepared steaks, which are dry-aged in house for 18 to 24 days and then hand-cut by our restaurant's on-premise butcher. The Capital Grille's wine list features more than 350 selections, and its floor-to-ceiling wine kiosk regularly houses 3,500 - 5,000 bottles. Reservations are recommended but not required. For more information, please visit our website. See you soon.
Reviewed July 22, 2016

This place is nice with a great ambiance. The service is outstanding but a little too overserviced. The wine list is large and they have premium wines and also on a budget. The menu is just as in any other steakhouse, same steaks, saldas, soups and a couple of choices for chiken or fish.
I ordered a steak caramelized with aged balsamic, and although it was good and cooked to my preference, it had a flavor that got me tired before I was done with it.
The prices are on the high range compared to the quality of the food, that is why I'm giving three stars in my review.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,519)

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Went with my wife and family and at first we weren't sure of this place because my wife wanted to go to Morton's. However, it was a great decision that I made. The food was incredible, the service outstanding and everything you can expect for a high end steakhouse!!! The only inconvenience was that there was some sort of private party going on and we could see waiters running back and forth. However, that didn't result in bad service or anything like that! Would definitely come back!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed July 19, 2016

We reserved a table for 8:30, were told it would be a few minutes. We promptly headed for the bar and before the drinks were all poured, our table was ready. The tab was transferred and we enjoyed a wonderful evening of drinks, wine and exceptional food. The scallops were fat and sweet, the steaks tender and flavorful and the Grand Plateau, two tiers of fresh shucked oysters, chilled steamed lobster tail, big, pink shrimp and monstrous lumps of the sweetest crabmeat, all served with savory sauces! Impeccable service! For the food, the wine and the experience it's worth every penny!

Reviewed July 19, 2016

I don't care how good this place, the prices they charge is robbery. I ordered the chicken and there is no way half a chicken is worth 29.00. Wife had the filet and it was tasty but at 54.00 it better be. The service is top notch and the wine selection is great but I don't drink wine. They need a better beer selection.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

My wife and I ended up at this restaurant recently. The service was exceptional. Thank you Carrie L. And the food matched the service. We have been talking about how disappointing it will be to order a steak anywhere else because CG's steak was the best we had ever had by far. Forget Disney and Universal; I would go back to Orlando just to visit the Capital Grille.