“Stunningly beautiful Service and Food”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Indulge in our famous dry aged steaks, 5,000 or so bottles of wine from our award-winning list, and sublime desserts. All in an atmosphere of the casual ease and elegance born of Floridian leisure. We are located at The Pointe Orlando. Near the Convention Center. The finest hotels. And, naturally, the best golf courses.The Capital Grille Orlando. Paradise, redefined.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Dined at business lunch. They asked for our time constraints, and met them. I'm not typically a calamari fan, but their appetizer with hot peppers was really outrageously great. My watermelon, tomato,feta and arugula salad was gorgeous but needed more of something... Maine lobster salad roll...I have not had better on the East coast and the truffle fries absolutely melted in my mouth. And as I said, the service was smooth and impeccable ...white and black napkins, ladies first, etc. we are lucky,,, going back again for dinner tomorrow :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,271)

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Had a great time sitting at the bar eating with a friend one night. Bartenders gave us great service/attention, even helped to fend off unwanted advances from an overserved patron. Of course its pricey but you don't walk into Capital Grille not knowing that!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Oysters (amazing but pricey), delicious steak and superb service. The tuna was fantastic. And OOOOOH! the potatoes - would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I am not saying this place isn't good but know where you are going if this is your destination. It is a beautiful place with a great window for people watching. I felt completely underdressed and the $$ was high. The food was very good and the server very attentive (border line creepy though). Not a family environment seemed more like a business or a very special night with your someone special kind of place. The location is in the middle of FUN so seems a little out of place but still very good!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My husband and I went here for his birthday back in December 2012. The minute we walked into the door, we were treated like royalty. We had a very memorable dinner here not only because the food was AMAZING but also because the service was excellent. The restaurant atmosphere was very romantic and very quiet which we loved because it felt more intimate that way. Their lobster mac and cheese was the absolute best we have ever tasted and their Parmesan truffle fries were very tasty. My husband had the Delmonico Steak in which he described as the most flavorful steak he had ever tasted and I had to agree with him once I took a bite! Looking forward to dining here again...HIGHLY recommend it.