Blue Heron Beach Resort
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Travelocity
$160
$149
2,420 results
All reviewslake bryanbunk bedsdollar treefull kitchenwasher and dryersunrise suitemaster bedroomdunkin donutscici's pizzadisney fireworkscovered parkingtile floorsdowntown disneyview from the balconypool areahot tubmini golf
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is our second year returning and we love it. There's 7 of us and it holds everybody with plenty of room to spare. You cannot beat the view, it's quiet and comfortable. The value is even better, for the price you pay for practically renting a apartment (washer and dryer, full kitchen, living room, dining room, 2.5 bedrooms [ the kids love the bunk beds!]), it's cheaper than a hotel room. They have shuttle services, but it's still central enough to drive. All the rooms were clean with no smell, tile in the kitchen and bathroom, and carpet in the bedrooms. The pools are nice, but not too deep. The boardwalk along the river is pretty and siting reading a book under the gazebo by the lake was my favorite pastime. The staff is amazing, and listens to you. The only issue were the beds. We like super firm mattresses and these were not comfy. But it's not enough of a deterrent to not come back! Will always recommend!

Room Tip: If you've stayed here before, mention it. They'll look you up and give you a discount.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
BHBR-Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Heron Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

It was a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us. Thank you so much for mentioning how positive your experience was at The Blue Heron .

I am sorry the beds were not to your liking. I know the comfort of mattresses and pillows are so personal to each guest.

Thank you so much for the recommendation, we look forward to your return!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the Blue Heron during spring break. The only complaint I had was the double bed we stayed in was very squeaky! Every time I moved the bed squeak. Maybe they need to replace those beds. Overall the stay was great.

• Stayed: April 2014

It was fantastic to have you stay with us at The Blue Heron Beach Resort. Thank you for mentioning how wonderful your experience was.

We do apologize for the squeaky beds. We are glad that this was not a major inconvenience for you, but we will be sending our engineering team up right away to take care of that for any future guests.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed at this location several times and are still excited about it. This time we had a 2 bedroom condo providing a seperate bathroom for the kids as well.
All rooms were clean and had no smell at all. Most of the "living area" like the kitchen, the bathrooms and the living area had tiled floor. The both bedrooms had carpets. Short ones for easier cleaning.
The kitchen is fully equiped with stove, fridge (huge for EU-citizens), double sink, toaster, coffee-maker, microwave and everything you might need. Behind the kitchen there is a small area where there has been a clothes washer and dryer. The living room and the two bedrooms had TV and opposite the masters bedroom is a walk-in closet, providing a vacuum cleaner, just in case...
One big pool in front of tower 1 and a smaller one in front of tower 2 along with the hot tub made our kids perfectly happy and the barbecue in the far corner of T2 us.
The only thing what is missing is WIFI in the room. But LAN is there and if you have a Laptop...
For us this is what we expect if we talk about "Home from Home"

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
BHBR-Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Heron Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

It was a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us. Thank you so much for mentioning how positive your experience was at The Blue Heron Thank you so much for the recommendation, we look forward to your return!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have stayed at Blue Heron several times. The location is great. Close to the parks but far enough away you get a break. There is plenty of room for a family and a washer and dryer to help you save on packing room. You can we the Epcot ball and fireworks from the front of the condos and Lake Bryan and the pools from the back. The only downfall would be no wi-fi, but there is a Starbucks right out front.

• Stayed: March 2014
BHBR-Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Heron Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience to other travelers who are wanting to make a reservation at the Blue Heron Beach Resort. Your review is greatly appreciated and well stated. I am glad you enjoyed everything that we have to offer and do hope we will see you back again soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stayed in room 307. The room had the potential to be nice if it was properly maintained. It was filthy! I wouldn't even let my kids walk around barefoot because the floors made their feet black from the dirt. The unit smelled when we walked in and I immediately noticed how dirty the carpets & grout on the tile flooring was - not to mention mold growing in the shower & cobwebs hanging all over the chandelier in the dining room. We checked in very late the first night & quite honestly I didn't have the energy to complain and/or move to a different unit if that was even an option. The unit needed a serious deep cleaning & I'm sensing from other reviewers the cleaning staff isn't up to par to handle it. On a positive note the location is great & the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the cleanliness of your guest room. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize, as that was not the way we typically take care of our guests. We have discussed this topic with the housekeeper who cleaned the room before your arrival, and the Supervisor who should have double-checked the room, and given the room an additional preventative maintenance cleaning. I know that does not change your experience but I hope that you can feel confident that we heard your concern.I apologize again for the problems, and thank you for taking the time to let me know about it. Without your guest feedback we cannot continue to improve our services. We look forward to your return to the area.

If you do return to the area we do hope you will give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations. Please call the hotel directly and we will be happy to assist you.

The Management at The Blue Heron Beach Resort