$109
Doubletree.com
$144
$128
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$127
$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$135
$124
$127
$82
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $309/night.

$219
9,149 results
All reviewsfull kitchenbuilding bpalm cafebedroom suitewasher and dryerpublix supermarketinternational drivepool areamain poolpremium outletssmaller poolhome away from homemaster bathsea worldstayed in buildingstarbucks coffeeminute drive
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Great first impression! Justine, at the front lobby, did an outstanding job getting us checked in...even with a few special requests. Well done! She has set the stage for a great time. I have every confidence she will ensure we are taken care of.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank James S
BrittanyManzie, Guest Relations Manager at Floridays Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Dear James,
Thank you for staying with us. We are thrilled to read how pleased you were with our resort. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Big kudos to this resort. We had our bachelorette party here and the staff could not be more accommodating. Shauna at the party was a delight. And Antonio was super adorable. Wish he could've been with us at the party. We will for sure be back to visit. The location is awesome, and the rooms are massive. Kitchen balcony and just everything you need. Can't wait to be back to see My new home away from home

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing Floridays Resort for your recent bachelorette party celebration. We are thrilled to read how pleased you were with our accommodating team members, fully-equipped suites and our central location. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home again soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Just returned fro our 5th 14 night stay at Floridays, so we obviously like the place ! Our request for a particular block was met, which was appreciated. Plus points are great location,good facilities, friendly, helpful staff and good sized comfortable apartments. The staff coped admirably with the issues arising from Hurricane Irma. We did experience a couple of issues we've not had before however. One was that the housekeeping was not as reliable as on our previous stays but I'm prepared to give the benefit of the doubt on that due to the impact of Irma. The other was the state of the main living area carpet in our aptmt (something I've seen mentioned occasionally in other reviews). The carpet was the dirtiest I've seen in any Hotel / aptmt I've stayed in. If you walked on it in bare or stockined feet, the soles of your feet were literally black after a few steps. Not the standard I would expect from a resort of Floridays standing. I hope this is just a blip and not an indication of falling standards as we would love to return on our next Orlando visit but will be keeping an eye on future reviews to see if others have similar issues.

6  Thank teejaybfc
BrittanyManzie, Guest Relations Manager at Floridays Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Thank you for being our loyal guest. We are thrilled to know that we are your top choice when staying in the Orlando area. It is also wonderful to hear about the exceptional service our team members provided throughout your stay and during terrifying Hurricane Irma. We are, however, disappointed to learn about your rare experience with our housekeeping service and the carpet in your room. Please know, our housekeeping services were limited before, during and after Hurricane Irma due to the safety of our team members and guests. We are also pleased to announce that we will be replacing all the carpets in our rooms by the end of this year. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home again soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

This resort was fantastic and for the price was awesome! The suite was big and clean, the staff friendly and super professional, the place is close to Disney springs and just about 10-15 min to some parks. Also, close to the Prime outlet and publix!. Our dogs were really comfortable, we walked them around with no issues and my nephews enjoyed the pool!
I will come back for sure!

Room Tip: We stay twice and I have no complains with any room
Reviewed September 19, 2017

My family and I (23 of us, to be exact) were evacuees from Homestead, Florida during Hurricane Irma. The front desk staff at the Floridays Resort was exceptional! As many of the employees at the resort know, Hurricane Irma was a large and devastating storm. Their ability to remain calm and accommodate all guests in a patient and professional manner was above par.

We booked 2 3-Bedroom suites through Expedia for Thursday, September 7th to Saturday, September 9th. Unfortunately, due to the storm and its unpredictable trajectory, we had no choice but to wait out the storm in Orlando. However, while we attempted to extend our stay, there were no rooms available. It was a very difficult evening for my family and I as we were panicking and fearing if we would be without shelter during this record-breaking storm. Thanks to the hardworking staff at the Floridays Resort, we were able to successfully book 2 additional nights and remain safe. Alaina, the front desk receptionist, was the staff member to extend our stay and we are forever grateful for her hard work and patience. We got to keep our family safe and sheltered because of the extended stay. Clara, another front desk receptionist, also provided us with excellent service and was understanding of our anxiety due to the storm. We asked to book another night, just in case, and she did everything possible to grant us an extension. Through her, and through the Front Desk Supervisor, Antonio, we were granted the extension to stay with no cancellation fee if cancelled 24 hours before check-out. This gave my family and I a peace of mind because we, much like everyone who was a part of this storm, were so uncertain when it would be safe to return home. Antonio was extremely reasonable and compassionate. His ability to be a leader was evident within his staff and his ability to be empathetic was evident with his guests. My family and I greatly appreciate all the help and support we were granted by this amazing staff.

Lastly, I want to note the staff’s amazing work as they dealt with the preparation and aftermath of the storm. The front desk was extremely helpful and patient while dealing with such uncomfortable circumstances, such as the heat and humidity once the resort loss power. The housekeeping service was phenomenal. The group of men and women who were outside cleaning the debris that was left behind during the storm was amazing. They definitely went above and beyond. I also want to note the staff working in the Palm Café & Marketplace. We were informed by one of the staff members that they would be working regular hours during the storm. While I didn’t get his name, he was an exceptional staff member. He was upbeat and energetic, both as a cashier in the marketplace and as a bartender. He even provided the dogs by the bar some bowls of water and doggie treats. He was very attentive to all the guests. While I’m sure the staff members mentioned above wished they could have been with their loved ones during the storm, the were working diligently to keep the guests safe and comfortable. I am forever grateful for this amazing staff.

5  Thank mcast211