Just got back from 10 days in Orlando and my second stay in Floridays.
As before the resort is excellent in most things but has one or two little flaws.
* I had to phone the front desk 3 times on different days to get somebody to come and fix the garbage disposal machine.
* I could not believe that there was no kettle - I went to Walmart and bought one and left it in the room.
* If they had their own restaurant it would be the perfect place to stay.
Overall though, if you want a place to stay in Orlando then look no further than Floridays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named TripAdvisor's #1 Family hotel in the U.S.and #5 in the world in 2016, Floridays Resort Orlando is a luxury, all-suite recently renovated condominium-style Orlando resort, located in the heart of the action near Lake Buena Vista on International Drive, just a few miles from attractions and steps away from sensational shopping and dining. Our spacious 2- and 3-Bedroom Grand Suites are perfect for families looking for spacious accommodations, with 2 full baths, master suite with en suite bathroom, full kitchen (for a self-catering experience), dining and living room area, and balcony or patio. Scheduled theme park shuttles included. WiFi throughout the property and in every suite. Consistently in the top 5 on TripAdvisor, the guest experience is unparalleled in the Orlando hotel market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Floridays Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floridays Resort Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Orlando Hotel
- Floridays Orlando Resort