Floridays Resort
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotwire.com
$93
$80
8,887 results
All reviewsbuilding bfull kitchenpalm cafebedroom suitewasher and dryerpublix supermarketinternational drivemain poolpool areapremium outletssmaller poolhome away from homemaster bathsea worldstayed in buildingkids loved the poolminute drive
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We recently stayed at Floridays for a 14 night break from the UK. There were 9 of us booked into a 3BD apartment. Before the holiday, I was apprehensive on whether it would be spacious enough for the 9 of us but there was no need for me to worry.
We managed perfectly as there was ample room for everyone to be spaced out. Having a TV in each bedroom definitely helped. Also the staff and the service is the best I have experienced. Each time we rang, they cam within 15mins to sort out.
The front desk and concierge service was great too and the icing on the cake for me was Thursday nights where you can watch a film while chilling either in or next to the main pool.
Cannot fault it, it made our trip to Orlando(Disneyworld etc) that bit more special and memorable.
Will definitely book here again.

5  Thank SKD160
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Floridays Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with the TripAdvisor community! We are pleased that our three-bedroom suite had plenty of room for your family. Thanks for mentioning the excellent experiences you had with all of our staff members. We are so glad that you enjoyed our "dive-in" movie! This is one of our great activities that we offer to our guests when we can. Thank you for choosing Floridays, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The staff at Floridays was amicable and courteous. Two staff members consistently went above and beyond my expectations: Ray and Matt, the bell men. They are WONDERFUL. I'm from Ohio and I love them! They always made sure that we never walked anywhere, and drove us to our destinations, and were very cordial.The rooms were always cleaned to perfection. The grounds were always clean. It was in a nice location, and I could get to wherever I wanted to go easily.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Ion_The_Black
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Floridays Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with the TripAdvisor community. It was a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us. We love hearing how much our staff members exceeded your expectations. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests, and it means a lot to hear that we accomplished that. We are glad that your entire experience was clean and pleasant. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We recently spent six nights at Floridays as a family and had a wonderful time. The suites are very spacious and very well maintained, beds were comfortable, and the furniture was like new. Staff was very attentive. Our kids loved the large pool area and there were always chairs available. The air conditioning system worked perfectly - most appreciated in August! We ate several breakfasts at the resort as well - we all loved the french toast and breakfast sandwiches. I would higly recommend this resort for family vacations in Orlando!

Room Tip: Ask for a building close to or adjacent to the pool to keep walking to a minimum.
3  Thank HthrDave

We are so grateful that you took the time to write a review on your experiences at Floridays. We are so glad that you mentioned how much your family loved the breakfast options we offer in the cafe! The french toast is definitely one of our top sellers. It's also wonderful to hear about the great interactions you had with all of our staff members. Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Orlando.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at Floridays for four nights, 7/30-8/3. Every time we were out and wanted to go back to the hotel, we kept referring Floridays as going home. We started off with a two bedroom, and before we arrived I noticed that the prices went down. I called up the hotel and they honored the new prices. Then when I noticed the prices going down a second time, I called up and upgraded to a three bedroom. It was myself and husband, and two adult children. We very much loved the room being like it was home. I don't cook when I'm on vacation, but it was nice to have a refrigerator and the publix close by to stock up on water and some food for breakfast and snacks. They also had a washer and dryer which I used. They supply detergent for one wash, but when I went to publix I purchased a small bottle of detergent because I knew I was going to make a few washes. We were in building E top floor and it faced a lake. We never took advantage of the balcony but it was very nice. A lot of people on this site complain that the main pool is far from building E, but it is only a five minute walk. I understand if you have small children, but otherwise it isn't far at all. The other pool is about two minutes away. The reason we used the main pool is because there was more shade in that area and they have a snack and bar area in case you want to purchase something. Overall, if you are looking for a place where you can spread out while on vacation, this is it. For the money, you can't go wrong. The only complaint I would have is that the water pressure in the showers were not that good. But we did have two bathrooms, and the second bathroom had two sinks. Very nice indeed.

Room Tip: Building E is not that far from main pool area as some people on this site have stated.
4  Thank Garryjac
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Floridays Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Jim, thanks so much for writing a review on your experience at Floridays. We were so glad to have you and your family stay with us. Thank you for mentioning a lot of details about the resort that will be helpful for future travelers - like the convenience of our pool bar and cafe at the main pool. Our resort is definitely a great option for those looking to spread out while they are on vacation, so thank you for mentioning that. We were honored to be considered your "home" in Orlando, and hope to welcome you back to Floridays soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This year there are so many more fun activities for our kids ! D j Chris coordinating music/ games/ competitions 3 times a week, the addition of Carolyn with lots of crafty capers & even a movie under the stars ! As always I can honestly say I've never come across friendlier staff who can't do enough for us. The rooms have been refurbished & being so handy for all things Disney/ shopping/ food I've NEVER had a better family holiday :) thanks Floridays x

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank TrishC19
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Floridays Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Trish, thanks for writing another review on your wonderful stay with us! We always look forward to your visits, and this one was no different. We are glad that your kids enjoyed the activities and that you had excellent interactions with our staff. We are so glad that you had a great vacation and appreciate your review. We are already looking forward to welcoming you back!