“Great Hotel and worth the money”
Review of Floridays Resort

Floridays Resort
Ranked #16 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed March 22, 2013

perfect experience for a family vacation. Fun big pool with a great jetted hot tub for relaxing after walking the parks all day! Big lovely hotel suites / room and kitchen with every amenity you need for preparing family meals to save on dining out. This hotel was really worth the money and I highly recommend it.

2  Thank davida70
Wayne S, Director of Front Office Operations at Floridays Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear davida70
Thank you for recommending Floridays based on your recent stay with us. I appreciate that. I know what a long day at the theme parks can be like so I completely understand that the poolside hot tubs were high on your radar screen! And our kitchens are perfectly equipped for preparing light snacks right up to full Holiday meals. We can’t wait to have you back with us again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (8,528)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was our second trip to Floridays in the last 10 months. We have two children ages 4 and 2. This place is just perfect for them. The the resort, staff and rooms are awsome. Great location near all the theme parks if you choose to go and just 15 minutes from the airport. Can't wait to go back!! See you soon Floridays.

Room Tip: Building A and B are closest to the pool. Ask the staff at check-in and they are very accomodating.
1  Thank Todd M

Dear Todd M
You packed a lot of detail into a short review…thanks! I am pleased to hear that Floridays is "perfect" for your family especially for your young children. And thank you for mentioning our location and our staff. We all work hard to deliver the best possible vacation experience so that our guests will return again. Just like yourselves! I certainly hope to see you for vacation #3 very soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed a week with my kids during spring break. Everything about Floridays was beyond exceptional from the moment we checked in. Robert and the ladies at check in greeted us with a smile and were very eager to help us in any way possible. The 3 bedroom condo was beyond what we expected. The rooms were very clean and plenty spacious. I was completly overwhelmed. Already looking forward to our next stay !!!

3  Thank Kimberly W
Wayne S, Director of Front Office operations at Floridays Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Kimberly W
Glad to hear that you and your children had a wonderful Spring Beak 2013 with us and that we exceeded your expectations. That makes me feel we are doing all the right things and creating exceptional vacation experiences for our guests. I have now started to refer to the evening Front Desk staff as "Robert and the Ladies". I shared your comments with them and they are happy to have been able to set a nice tone for your vacation when you arrived. Why don’t we do it all over again for Spring Break 2014? I hope we will see you then…if not sooner.

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at Floridays two times now, and I love it even more!!!! Whenever I walked into the room it felt like home! The rooms are huge, and the hotel is close to everything! Everyone is so nice, and I can't wait to get back in Orlando to Floridays!!!

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear ebearden248
That's Floridays...truly a home-away-from-home! Thank you for the nice review and for staying with us again. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our staff members, our location, and our spacious suites. I am hopeful that we will see you soon for stay #3? If so, that would be awesome! Until that time…be well.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed here with my family including all my nieces and nephews so there was a mix of all ages. This place was all it was made out to be and more. Rooms were like luxury apartments with loads of space. Right on international drive with the iRide taking you everywhere you need to go. I loved everything about this place. Shop by the pool a little expensive but had all the essentials if you run out.

Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear ejreay
Why thank you very much for the glowing review. Sounds like you may have had a lot going on with all of your family, nieces and nephews all together! How exciting! I am sure the extra added space of our suites was helpful in making everyone feel comfortable. And yes...the iRide Trolley is a great way to see all of the attractions, shopping, and restaurants up and down International Drive. I'll keep an eye on those Marketplace prices for you; glad you recognized it is convenient to have last minute and sundry items available right here on site. Come on back any time...we cannot wait for your next family gathering!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Had a wonderful 2weeks at floridays,all staff really friedly grounds well maintained,fantastic accommodation plenty of room for a family .lovely to have clean towels and beds made daily .Will definitely be staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: Try building d lovely views and quiet
1  Thank Sharyn T

Dear Sharyn T
It sounds like you had a great vacation with us during your 2 weeks at Floridays. As you noted, the majority of guests appreciate the trash and tidy service we provide daily. Of course, additional cleaning services are available for a nominal fee if desired. I am sure we will see you back sometime again soon. We look forward to it!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed at Floridays Orlando with our two university-aged daughters. This resort was perfect for our needs. Our suite had a large king room with a massive ensuite for us, a second bedroom with 2 Queens and separate bathroom for our daughters, plus kitchen, dining room, living room, flat screen TVs, etc. And all for a very low price. Floridays is about half way between Disney and Universal - close to Sea World. A great location but you definitely need a car.

2  Thank CSCT

Dear CSCT
Hello there fellow Canadian! Glad to hear that you and your family had a great time at Floridays. Don’t you just love the en-suite Jacuzzi tub after a long day at the theme parks!? It's like a little slice of heaven! I am also pleased that you found a great value in your vacation by staying with us. I know that we are on opposite corners of the continent...but I do hope to see you back with us again soon!