“Great little diner”

Ranked #620 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is a cozy place where you get great food, large portions and personal service including history lessons on Greek music, culture and travel. Their salads, soups and gyro items are one of the best. You need to try the Gyro platter with grilled potatoes.

There are newer reviews for The Greek Corner

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I hardly ever write reviews of places in my own city, but I just had to for this one. This restaurant is simply the best. The best prices, the best food, and the best location. The waitstaff is attentive without being overbearing. The food is excellent and just the right amount at the right price. Eat outside if the weather is nice. Great view of the lake and all of its activities. The new bar across the street can be noisy, but not inappropriate as most of what you hear is laughter. Parking is tight but park down the street along the lake and walk off that extra stuffed grape leaf that was too good to pass up. Order water or iced tea with your meal if free refills are important to you.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I explored the quaint spot in downtown Orlando and were thoroughly pleased. No Greek restaurant within 100 miles from where we live, we were desperate for some delicious Greek and we were thrilled. Saganaki was plentiful and divine. Plenty of pita served with the appetizer as well. Husband had gyro platter and I had chicken souvlaki sandwich both of us had the salad as our side. Huge portions, yummy dressing, hot and wonderful! Best dining experience in Orlando!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I joined a friend here for lunch. I've been here for dinner, but the lunch menu was a good one and the service was fast and attentive. We sat outside and enjoyed watching the cars and the lake across the street. It really does make me feel like I'm overseas every time I come here. I took home the leftovers from the mixed appetizer plate, which is huge, even the "small" one!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Absolutely fantastic small restaurant! The food was amazing, and the service! First of all, our 10 year old son felt a bit ill ( sore throat) and the lady (I think she was the owner) brought immediatly some tea and some chicken soup for him... And was always asking how he was, if he needed anything else. Then the food: just fabulous! Appetizers were good, moussaka... Lamb.. Everything was super! I would recommend this restaurant, if you love good food in a cosy atmosphere!