“Great Place!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Orlando, Florida
“Great Place!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Now I see why everyone raves about THE YELLOW DOG EATS! This is my new place to take friends and folks when they come to town. Creative atmosphere, great food. Today was my first time. Darren the manager was warmly greeting guests and made me feel right at home. Even took me for a tour. Private wine room really neat. Try the "Club Elvis-Drunken Style"! Put this restaurant on your faves!

• Visited July 2013

Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Off the beaten track for tourist's but worth the detour”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We we told by Lucie a staff member in our Hotel (the Holiday Inn Buena Vista) after talking about going out for lunch about this place, so we decided to give it a try. It took about 20 minutes to get there and we nearly missed it driving past if not for the keen eyesight of my Fair Lady. The place is chock full of what can only be described as stuff. Wine,ornaments,photo's and picture's everywhere, we looked around for a while before going to the counter to order plus as the place is very dog friendly which as a dog owner ourselves here in the UK is a big plus. At this point before continuing my review on the food I must mention and praise the member of staff who over the tannoy chastised the customers that left their dog out in the hot sun tied to a fence with no water, good job guys and well done chap for showing them up.
Now back to the food, I had a the Fire Pig a wrap of pulled pork and lots of other ingredients which was so succulent and tasty, the Fair Lady had the half rack of ribs with golden sauce which just fell of the bone with plenty of meat and again tasted so good.
This place is just what's needed to get away from all the tasteless bland chain restaurants in the Orlando area so check it out you wont be disappointed.

1 Thank Chris W
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“The place is barking mad inside.!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Checked out this place after seeing reviews by many . It's a little out the way but well worth the journey. Our lot had pulled pork, ribs, mr smokey and the club elvis everything we had was fantastic.....I could bath in the citrus BBQ sauce....awesome. You have to check this place out

1 Thank Wjskstark
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Came at lunch, I ordered the Mr.Smokey. The pork was cold and fatty. Staff was friendly and service was fine but the owner was obnoxious constantly talking over the microphone. Heard many offensive and sexist jokes that I was not expected to hear at a so called family restaurant . Won't be back.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Ashley J
YellowDogEats, Owner at Yellow Dog Eats, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
I'm pretty bummed to hear that you didn't have a good time at The Dog. Our main concern is making sure every customer gets top-notch, quality food and has a great experience. I can get fired up from time-to-time and definitely don't ever want to come across as rude. We all like to have a good time and I'm very sorry if we offended you in anyway. I hope you do give us another try and if so, please let us know how your food is while you are here. If there is ever a problem again, we would like to fix it on the spot so you leave happy and full.

I definitely appreciate your feedback, because it's helps us make Yellow Dog Eats even better. Thanks Ashley!

Peace and Love,
Fish
New Orleans, LA
“Great Sandwich Destination”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This had been recommended to us by, Mike, a foodie bartender at Marriott World Center. It is an old two story house located in a residential neighborhood. It did not disappoint. We ordered one pressed sandwich and one cold sandwich. The sandwiches were yummy and just as described on the menu. The salads in the deli case ooked fresh and interesting.We went in the middle of the afternoon which was Happy Hour...two for one wine and beer. The downstairs dining room was filled so we ate upstairs along with several others. There is also a small dining patio right off the back parking lot. There are 4 parking areas, 2 in front and 2 in back. Before leaving we stopped by the bakery case and left with two huge yummy Rocky Road cookies. It is order at the counter and pick up when ready...They announce it over a speaker so you hear it where ever you are seated.

1 Thank Johnny Rae H