“ONE LOVE” 4 of 5 bubbles

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“ONE LOVE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I live about 40 min from City Walk and if there is a place I enjoy hanging at it's at Bob Marley 's! I personally love the band and the atmosphere .. Not so much the food and since I don't drink and drive , I only do non alcoholic drinks. According to others the drinks are a bit pricy. Overall BM it's an experience!! One life! One love my friends! Live it up!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lotus L

Stone Mountain, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Horrible Food and Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Some friends and I make an annual trip to Orlando in November and we always dine out Friday night. We made reservations for a group of 25, so the restaurant was expecting us. The seating was fine. There was only ONE waitress for the entire group! She was nice and friendly but OVERWHELMED! The manager, Anthony was walking around and I asked him if more than one server would be assisting our group and he was rude and said he had 4 waitresses on the floor. On the maybe but not assisting our group. The wait for food and drinks was extremely long. When we thought the drinks were being served, we realized it was just water. The food was terrible. I took a survey of the various menu items and the ONLY thing people said was good were the platain. Everything else was bland, including the mango wings, the jerk wings, the beef patties, shrimp whatever. The rice was so hard that no one was able to eat it. Several people said their food was cold. Horrible just horrible is the only way I can describe my experience. Avoid this place.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Brenda328
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Good Vibes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

The Live Band was very good made every one feel "IRIE" The food was very good. The staff was most helpful made you feel right at home. Good to be so close to the band and enjoy the music and the great food at the same time

Visited December 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Final night of our honeymoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We came here on our final night of our honeymoon and although it was quiet due to it being off-season, we had a great night! The live tribute band was amazing and the manager of the restaurant got chatting to us and dedicated a few songs to us because we were on honeymoon and generally made sure we had a really good time. The food was absolutely brilliant and the portions weren't too huge. After 9pm the restaurant turns into a nightclub so if you want to get in after that time you have to pay $7 per person cover charge. Apparently during peak season this place is packed so when we return we will be going again to experience that!

Visited October 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“LET'S GET TOGETHER AND FEEL ALRIGHT..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

wow great place me and my husband loved it, specially if your a Bob Marley's fan,the decoration is amazing, the food is great, the staff is friendly, the atmosphere is special,its a little gateway from the them parks to a little Jamaican place, good to meet new people and friends, this place just speaks tree little birds and one love..

Visited May 2013