“Ms. Ross!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ms. Ross!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went to see Diana Ross on Sept. 3rd. I had not been to HRL for a concert before, and I was very impressed! I loved the smaller venue, and we had floor seats, center, row N, and I would sit there again!! We could almost touch her we were so close!! The bar areas are located in the "General Admission-standing area", and because of that, were very crowed and hard to get to. The seats are a bit small, so be prepared to be very, very close to others!!

Visited September 2013

London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Adam Ant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Couldn't resist seeing Adam while on holiday in Orlando. The kids hated it but we had a great time! Adams certainly a trooper and kept going for 2 good hours. Perhaps he should quit with the dancing these days. Good to here all the songs of my youth very nostalgic. Glad we went.

Altrincham, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Been to lots of Hard Rock Restaurants and this is by far the best. The staff were fantastic but we would like to extend a special thank you to the V.I.B.E. Host Miss Bloedorn. We were asked if we would like to take a look behind the scenes by our server and were introduced to her straight away. She took us to an area where VIP's are taken and the room contained rare Beatles memorabilia which my son was thrilled with. We were then taken to a store room where we inspected artefacts from Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper. Finally we were taken onto the main stage. Our trip to the states lasted almost a month and we all agreed that this was the absolute highlight. Thank you so much.

Hatfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“It was not as good as expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had a hard day at universal studios. Get wet on the water rides. Decided to go to the hard rock for some dinner, The service was slow we couldn't get a drink for six people at the bar while we waited, the air conditioning was very cold. We were offered a table within half an hour very pleasantly surprised to get one in 10 minutes. The table we were seated at was very nice but a long way from the kitchen again the air conditioning was making us all cold they could adjusted the temperature to allow us to it. We had to go outside to get warm and then come back. Starters okay with the drinks all very nice but then we waited over an hour for our main course and I have to be fair it wasn't the best sets of meals, its pretty obvious that because of their busy state the food had been left under a hot lamp for too long.
So to be fair I would say we picked a very busy time.
This may be an English thing but the spirit and mixer drinks always had so much ice I could hardly taste the drink.

The food was very expensive and was not worth the value charged. One saving grace they had a I'm sure it was called "pink floyd red red wine", which was the business. Loved it, ordered another bottle.

Lafayette, Indiana, United States
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“An Anniversary party worth attending!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I went the week we were in Orlando for our anniversary and just happened to go on the day of their 50th Anniversary!
This was a pleasant surprise. The staff was all dressed in clothes from the different eras since the opening and the had amazing photos and videos showing.
They had a amazing cake made and everyone got a free slice with their meal.
The service was spectacular even with all the celebration going on. And the food was delicious!

Visited August 2012