“Great food, gospel act not as great”
Review of House of Blues

and up
Gospel Brunch and Orlando City Tour
Ranked #4 of 155 Nightlife in Orlando
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The buffet was very good, better than expected. We were expecting the sunday morning gospel show to be of disney quality. It was an outside act that was brought in, they were ok, not great. I just expected more out of disney for that part of the experience.

1  Thank Kimberly060

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We spent 10 night at Disney and spent 10 night at the house of blues!!! We loved the live music every night and $3 dollars for a beer is great. Thanks HOB for making our holiday great

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Food is excellent but if you want something really special for the same price go to the Japanese restaurant in Epcot! You will have to pay the entrance fee to Epcot but it is well worth it if Epcot is part of you itinerary anyway.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Was here Saturday night..crazy busy..food was not good me and my husband had tacos they looked like they would be for kids and boy were they spicey..the salads we got came out of a bag as far as I'm concerned and had no taste and the waiter brian was not nice at all he acted like he couldn't be bothered and kept disappearing..he seemed annoyed that what we ordered was not as expensive as the other items but nothing else caught our eye..would not go back or recommend at all

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Visited this restaurant during our recent visit in Disney and having gone to other restaurants in Downtown Disney this was just ok. I went with my family and my husband and i ordered steak and we both asked for well done. Our steaks arrived and my husbands was medium rare and mine was medium well. I am very picky with my meat as i like it well done with no sight of red and i returned the dish. The waitress brought me back my same steak again and it was definitely well done which is how i wanted it originally but she mentioned that the lighting in the restaurant makes the meat look red??? The steak was good but as i had to wait 15 mins or so for my steak the sides were cold when the dish returned. We took the desserts to go as my baby was cranky and when we opened up the package it looked disgusting! (we ordered chocolate cheesecake and it looked like barf) .

1  Thank passion4travelling78