17 people are viewing this hotel
Preferred Hotels$232
Expedia.com$232
Official Hotel$290
5,108 results
All reviews land remembered self parking cafe osceola cala bella the mexican restaurant beautiful hotel huge hotel conference hotel fitness center attending a conference per day restaurants and bars international drive quiet pool orlando area universal studios pools
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2016

Attended a conference here. Be preapred to walk as this is a huge property! It can be a little daunting when first locating your room. It feels as though you're walking through a massive maze, but after you get your bearings, it is easy! The ammenities are fantastic but it is the staff who make it. From check in to check out, I could not fault the staff or the ammenities (in room and around the property).
I was able to use the spa and I must say that prices were good compared to what other hotel spas tend to charge. I was pleasantly surprised.
Food outlets had good offerings and the buffet lunch was excellent.
The Concierge Lounge breakfast was very good and a lovely oasis to chill with a hot cup of tea (or coffee) during the day.
I would absolutely, 100% stay here again. Conference or no conference!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Fantastic review, MelbourneTourManager!

Thanks so much for sharing this review with us. We can’t wait to have you back in the future.

Have a wonderful day. See you soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here at Christmas with my girlfriend and had the most amazing time.
The hotel was decorated very well and the drive up the grand entrance to the lobby area was breathtaking.
Once checked in which was very quick and given our car park pass which you get free parking with virgin we made our way up to the room. We were on the 11th floor and the room was very spacious with two queen sized beds and a stunning view out the window onto the golf course and volleyball court.
We spent a few days enjoying the hotel and enjoying the many pools and hot tubs.
The nature grounds to the side of the golf course were very enjoyable if you like to view the wildlife in a natural surrounding, the birds and the gators even pose for a photo .
The 24hour market place is very helpful especially if you want to get an early start on the parks and want to grab a quick bite. It is reasonably priced and they served many different subs and hot dogs and pizza and a vast array of drinks hot and cold. My only criticism of the market place is they don't serve burgers
The hotel is convenient if you are going to Disney or universal and very close to the Florida eye .
I think if you want to get around then get a car and enjoy some of the things further away like Daytona beach and Kennedy space center. The car park is large and does get busy when a convention is on but it's only a few minutes walk to the lobby and if security see you they offer you a lift to the lobby area on their golf buggy which I thought was nice .
We really enjoyed our stay and will be returning as the beds were super comfy and more than met our needs .

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank demontweaks

Thanks for the feedback, demontweaks! I’ll be sure to pass on your words about the hotel and especially about the burgers.

We do sell burgers right outside the market at the pool bar if you are ever in need of one during the day.

Hurry back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

I have been going to the Rosen now for 4 years in a row for my company's sales conference. First off, the hotel, variety of restaurants, pools and golf course are top notch and worthy of staying here for a personal getaway. The conference center is enormous and well laid out so they can support multiple corporate events.
The rooms are always well-appointed and have great views in most directions.
The taxis to Universal Studios theme parks are expensive so if you have a rental car, use it.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thanks for the continued business, Brook F! We are so happy you keep returning to us.

Thanks for staying. Looking forward to seeing you on property again soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Every time we are in Orlando, I make sure my husband books this resort. It is beautiful but it is so comfortable. I love the pools and the breakfast. I love that it is near everything, very convenient! I totally recommend this place.

Room tip: Don´t park valet unless you have to. Parking is free and few feet away.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

You have good taste, Ali C! Thanks for ensuring your husband always books with us.

If there is ever anything I can do for the two of you…don’t hesitate to have him reach out to me.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

This very modern, though classically styled hotel was an absolute delight to stay at for the TD Ameritrade investors' conference that I just attended. The hotel itself was HUGE but the service I received from everyone I came in contact with was fantastic. My room was large, clean and comfortable. The Wi-Fi was fast and free, though guests have to re-sign in every day as their security system gives only 24 hours of service at a time. The conference fed us 3 meals daily from the banquet services division and the food was generally very tasty and plentiful. The service for 500 - 700 guests at a time was also outstanding. The wait staff was not only very efficient but very friendly too. The waiter for my table of 10 last evening actually sang along with the piano players that were the evenings entertainment. It was great. The work was intense and kept us busy from dawn to dusk, but the facility's management made all the time in between working hours as pleasant as one could ask for.

Date of stay: August 2016

Wow. That is so nice to read, Tom P!

Thanks for the awesome review. We are so happy that your business trip became such a pleasure.

Have a wonderful day.