4,584 results
All reviewsself parkingland rememberedtroy shoemakercafe osceolacala bellathe mexican restaurantfamily poolbeautiful golf coursebeautiful hotelhuge hotelconference hoteltennis courtspublix supermarketper dayfitness centerattending a conferenceinternational drive
Reviewed February 8, 2015 via mobile

The grounds of the hotel are immaculate, the staff does keeping landscape top notch. This is a business hotel, I wouldn't recommend this as a family hotel. The entrance is grand, technology is up to date with flat screen displays. The ballrooms are clean and well spaced hallways.

The disappointment started at check in, the rooms were not ready. People on business need rooms to be ready to change and get going!

There is bells tans and concierge an rental services available next to registration. There are couple of restaurants, coffee shop and lounge to have good food. The restaurant in lower level was fantastic. I don't remember the name but it also offer breakfast and lunch buffett. The walking trail and golf looked neat. There is a lot if business which can be done over discussions along the walking trail.

There are 2 gift shops and spa for the ladies. The rooms are well furnished, I loved the touch of the pair of robes. The bathtub needs an upgrade. All in all a convention hotel. It is also 15 min drive from the airport.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank jigneshonelove
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2015

So sorry your room wasn’t ready when you arrived, jigneshonelove!

We definitely try and ensure all rooms are cleaned and prepared to the best of standards and when we have a large check-out and large check-in, it does sometimes set us back and I apologize that you were inconvenienced.

I will pass on the review to the team to investigate. We would love the opportunity to have you back.

If in Orlando, please let me know in advance. I’ll see what I can do to have your room ready for your arrival.

Thanks for your informative review. We appreciate it.

Reviewed February 8, 2015

Rooms were very comfortable and large. Conference area was very spacious, we were around 2500 people I think. Food was pretty good as well. I had room service and the hamburger was delicious. There is a pool but it was a little too cold to go swimming. Close to all the sites, I would have to say that this location was one of the best conferences for comfort and logistics. All the taps are water savers, which is totally understandable as it does not waste water, but I prefer a heavily flowed shower (this did not worsen the experience, I still really like this hotel and would definitely return)

Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank michelle1414

So happy you had the opportunity to experience our property, michelle1414!

Thank you for staying with us. We can’t wait to have you back.

Thanks for the pictures too! We love seeing pictures from our guests.

Reviewed February 8, 2015

Our third convention at this facility. Impeccable service and ambiance. Not inexpensive, but if you can afford to stay here, you will not be disappointed. Rooms are quite nice, the staff is great and the property is beautiful.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business

So happy to read your fabulous review, Richard F!

We love our repeat guests and conventions so much. Thank you for sharing.

Looking forward to your fourth return.

Reviewed February 7, 2015

Beautiful room and beautiful grounds. Enjoyable walk around the grounds and lovely pool area. Unique part of resort was the hiking area. I'm not sure how serious to take the warnings of rattlesnakes & alligators?! I traveled for business, but my family would have enjoyed. Food in the onsite restaurants was great! Bed was very comfortable and I really liked the amenities (soap, lotion, etc). I would return with my family if the price was right for a warm weather getaway!

Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Traveling M
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2015

So happy to hear that your stay was wonderful, Traveling M!

Thank you for the kind words about the property. We are so glad that you stayed.

If the warm weather is calling your name and you aren’t sure about rates, let me know. I would be happy to assist.

Until next time,

Reviewed February 7, 2015

From arrival, check-in, and departure, the entire complex was outstanding. Attended a trade show onsite and everything was well managed. Room was comfortable and quiet. Restaurants were efficient and food was great. Convention venue was excellent and extremely well organized overall. Highly recommend for business conventions in the region for its attention to detail.

Room Tip: Request rooms from the 10th floor and higher. Has its own dedicated elevators and is very private.
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank TracyH566

Thank you very much, Tracy H!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself while here at Rosen Shingle Creek.

We pride ourselves on the property and so happy that you witnessed this first hand.

Thanks for the kind review. We look forward to hosting you in the near future.