Very large resort…the outdoor area is very nice with 3 pools and hot tubs. The rooms could use some updating. None of the rooms have balconies which was a little disappointing. I rented a car and there is the Orlando Premium Outlet Mall nearby which was fabulous. Close to all the Disney parks although did not visit any. As in most hotels, everything is expensive. Check your tab anytime you eat or drink as they add 18% gratuity but of course they don't tell you and its not on the tab that you sign if paying by credit card. All in all the stay was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort