I stayed here for a conference and I was very impressed with the hotel. The rooms were huge and clean. But it was a little confusing getting to my room. I felt like I was in a maze and did get lost numerous times trying to find the elevator. The convention center part of the hotel was a great place for us to have our conference. I presented at this conference and had a great experience with the AV people. There were plenty of dining options and I loved the little market on the bottom floor. Perfect for convenience. Especially on those nights I wanted a drink but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg at a bar. It was a little out of the way so a taxi or rental car was needed to get anywhere for shopping or external food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort