I spent 2 nights at the hotel and it an awesome stay. The hotel had 10 ($$$$$) restaurants with outstanding food, 5 outdoor pools (none inside), arcade, spa, volleyball and basketball court, nature trails and golf. Customer service was outstanding at both the front desk and the bar poolside. HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THE BARTENDER RICH!!!! The only thing that kept my overall rating from being excellent is the fact that I had a handicap room and the bathroom smelled like urine. House keeping mopped the floor at my request but I could still smell it faintly. I'm pretty sure the other rooms won't smell like that. But, besides that small issue the rest of the room was clean, comfortable and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort