Attended a convention at the resort. The accommodations are very nice and upscale. The staff was very nice and seeing as how I was not paying for it, I enjoyed it..but...if I was paying, I would have to go someplace else. Internet access was not free and way over priced...parking was $16 a day in a lot that was easily 300-400 yards from resort, several restaurants on site but the prices!! Like going to the movies and getting gouged by concessions, they got ya because there is NOTHING around except a Publix supermarket 1/2 mile down driveway...I made the walk because I refused to pay what they were asking at the hotel....Oh yes, its nice, but not for regular folks like me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosen Shingle Creek proudly presents a combination of 1,500 luxury guestrooms and suites that are functional and classically styled with soothing earth tones and sumptuous bedding. Most guestrooms feature views of our beautiful manicured gardens, pools, and Shingle golf course. Our alluring suites, ranging from expansive hospitality parlors to the 1,744-square-foot presidential suites provide the perfect atmosphere for intimate gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort