Attended a convention at the resort. The accommodations are very nice and upscale. The staff was very nice and seeing as how I was not paying for it, I enjoyed it..but...if I was paying, I would have to go someplace else. Internet access was not free and way over priced...parking was $16 a day in a lot that was easily 300-400 yards from resort, several restaurants on site but the prices!! Like going to the movies and getting gouged by concessions, they got ya because there is NOTHING around except a Publix supermarket 1/2 mile down driveway...I made the walk because I refused to pay what they were asking at the hotel....Oh yes, its nice, but not for regular folks like me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Prestigia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort