If you've got plenty (and I mean plenty) of money to burn, then this is the place for you. The resort is HUGE, with 3 swimming pools, countless meeting rooms, multiple restaurants of all types, a big gift shop, and a small army of employees to take care of all your needs. But the self parking is far away from the hotel (and $16.00 per day, too) and the valet staff has no urgency nor do they sense the importance of their jobs as it relates to the hotel customers who are just pulling up and getting their first perspective of the resort through their interaction with the valets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort