My first visit to this facility Beautiful. Four pools of which one is just for adults. Several nice restaurants. Very upscale, beautiful landscaping. For a conference attendee, I felt captive because there was nothing around the hotel. If you want to see anything you must rent a car. Staff was very polite and helpful, very nice modern rooms, good food. If you have any issues walking, request a room near an elevator. My room was quite a ways from the elevator. When I went down in the morning i did not go back to my room until the end of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort