I stayed at this property for a trade show/conference. It's a big place that was accommodating for a large group like this one.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, but I really didn't interact with them much. The rooms are large and really clean. There are refrigerators in the rooms but no mini bar, which I would have expected at this kind of resort. I don't golf but the views of the course were beautiful from my window.
During the trip I ate at the steak house on the golf course and it was really good. Service was excellent and the sunset was gorgeous from the terrace. Overall, it was a nice place, but didn't stand out enough that I'd come back with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort