This is a great hotel and feels very luxurious inside. The pool area is really nice with different pools, and there is a nice terrace to sit on too. The deli/cafe is excellent like a small supermarket if slightly pricey. The rooms again feel quite luxurious and are the typical Rosen standard which is very comfortable. The only downside I would say is it feels a bit out the way location wise, although the grounds are lovely and there is a Publix at the end of the (long) driveway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort