Rosen Shingle Creek
4,424 results
All reviewsself parkingland rememberedcafe osceolatroy shoemakercala bellathe mexican restaurantfamily poolbeautiful golf coursebeautiful hotelconference hotelhuge hoteltennis courtsper daypublix supermarketfitness centerattending a conferenceinternational drive
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were given a room at this hotel because our original hotel had overbooked their rooms. It was their loss as this hotel far surpassed everything at the original hotel from room size, lobby, restaurants, night clubs, spa and fitness area to valet service. We stayed five days and four nights and it was great the whole time. Staff were very helpful with our questions and concerns.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
tshoemaker, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Hello artsutup!

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. If you need to get away again soon, please let me know. I would be more than happy to assist in booking you into a nice room!

Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando is the kind of resort hotel you dream about. PERSONALIZED Service, all amenities you could hope for. From check-in to check-out a delightful place for individual vacations, small or large conventions or a relaxing round of golf and dinner, you never have to leave the property. We had an emergency health situation which was also handled with professional attention and advice. Restaurants and bar facilities which challenge other Prime properties world-wide. A GREAT large resort with a "boutique" feel.

Room Tip: Higher floors prefered, elevator service exceptional.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

We absolutely appreciate that review, Richard K!

Of all of the properties to choose from in the Orlando area, we are happy you chose us! Thanks for staying. We hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I attended Management World Americas 2012 in December and found this resort to be very accommodating and comfortable. The only thing that was at issue is that the hotel is such a long walk from the conference center that I found myself returning to my room for things that were not convenient to carry to the center, and this cost a good bit of time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Hi StevenACotton-

Our property is definitely a large one… I’m sorry to hear that you experienced this size when you had to get to meetings.

I hope you do have a chance to come back. Let me know and I’ll assign your room closer to the ground floor where you are able to work to the convention center quicker.

Thanks for letting us know how your stay went.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

excellent hotel...clean room...comfortable beds...nice staff...very large hotel so be prepared to walk. The housekeeping service were nice, polite, and promptly brought towels and extra bedding at midnight. Parking across the street still pricey for not using valet.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Hello W B!

We hope that the W B stands for Welcome Back when we get the chance to host you in the future.

Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate the kind words.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I checked in and proceeded to my room. Once I entered I realized that my room was not ready so I returned back to the front-desk. The lady apologized and provided me with a much nicer room with a pool view. The room was very nice clean and up-to-date. The only disappointment was the interior shower curtain that was riddled with holes. Enough holes to possibly snag yourself. Two big pools but not many water options for little kids. The gold course looked great. Overall this property would make an excellent weekend getaway. Very close to great restaurants and attractions.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tophatafc

OH wow, tophatafc!

I would love to hear more about your bathroom shower curtain. I hope that housekeeping has already taken care of that for the next guests….my apologies.

Let me know if you need anything in the future.