My family and I stayed here briefly while doing a one day stop in Disney World on our way home from south Florida right after Christmas. From the moment we approached the property from the road we were impressed. The resort is elegant and beautiful both inside and out. Our family of 4 shared a spacious 2 queen room. The bath area was just as spacious. We also appreciated the many available dining options. For breakfast we were able to pick up something to go in the lower level market. For dinner we relaxed in the comfortable lounge enjoying a bottle of wine with our meals. There were several other options from pizza to a buffet. Though we did not have time to enjoy them (plus it was unusually chilly during our stay), the outside amenities including the pool area looked very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort