To describe this property as large is an understatement. The building is huge. Las Vegas huge. The lobby is cavernous. Not friendly at a human scale.
Staff ranges from courteous to disaffected. Sometimes really annoying. If the checkbox on morning room service door hang indicates 700 AM to 715 AM, do not knock (persistently) at 650 AM. Seriously! When I asked the bellman if the gift shop stayed open late, he responded with a shrug and seemed put out when I asked him to call.
My room was nice. Standard 4-star stuff. As for its location, more than 1/5 mile from the elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort