The Rosen Shingle Creek Resort is an amazing hotel, luxurious, and a great experience.
Driving up it impresses with a beautiful exterior. The public areas of the hotel are very tasteful and clean. There are restaurants, a coffee shop, gift shop, three pools, a golf course, jogging path and many other things to do!
The room was HUGE and very nice! The bed comfortable, flat screen TV, couch with couch table, everything one could ask for.
I have no complaints at all about this hotel, everything was great!
Next time I am in Orlando, it will be the Rosen Shingle Creek for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort