I booked the hotel through Hotwire - 4 star hotel Seaworld area.
For the price I paid, I was thrilled. When I checked in, I asked for a quiet room overlooking the pool area. Raquel - (what a sweetheart!) Checked me into a nice room on the 11th floor overlooking the pools, lake and golf course. Although it was a little bit of a walk, it was worth it. GORGEOUS View of the pools and the room was nice and quiet.
The pools were WONDERFUL!!! There is a family pool, a kiddie pool, an Olympic pool and an Adult pool.
The pools were all heated over 80 degrees. I swam in the family pool and adult pool and the temperatures were PERFECT - Nice and warm. A few adults complained they were too warm (given the 98 degree temperature outside), but most people thought they were perfect. One of the men at the Adult pool made comments about my bathing suit so I decided to hang out at the family pool all weekend. The men at the family pool were much nicer and I was happily left alone. The family pool was wonderful - lots of kids having a great time and parents happily watching the kids.
The beds in the room were SO Comfortable, and I loved having a mini frig. It would have been even more perfect if there were microwaves in the room and if the refrigerators had freezer sections. Oh well. You can't have everything.
I thought Rosen Shingle Creek was first class. I loved the rooms, the view, and especially the pools. I will definitely be back - either alone or with my new husband and family. You can have a great time there either way.
FYI - The New York pizza place next to Publix has WONDERFUL Pizza! Loved it!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort