“food was ok”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“food was ok”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

It was just that- average. The food was eh, not much to tell we got wings, they were fully cooked they were semi spicy, nothing to write home about. We did get a few beers and those were cold. The bar staff was really good. There were some kids sitting at the bar elbowing me for a good 10 mins before they told them they are not allowed to sit at the bar, i had a lot more fun after that.

Visited March 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Watered down hurricanes”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

After leaving Halloween Horror Nights we decided to pop into Pat's for one of there " Legendary" Hurricane's. According to the ingredients it has 4oz of rum in each one. Well I can tell you there's not! All we got was a large plastic cup full of ice with fruit punch! If there had been 4oz of alcohol in it I would have expected a kick!

Also found it lacking in atmosphere and a bit dark and dingy!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank HolzKaz
Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Atmoshere, food just Average...”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Love the Pat's in New Orleans, but this isn't quite up to par of that one. The bar has great atmoshere though, and great air conditioning when it is really hot! The Food was just so so and I felt the Hurricanes didn't pack the punch I remember. Staff was attentive and friendly.

Visited July 2013
“Best time at Citywalk!!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Omg. What an awesome place. Food was great.
Drinks even better.
Upon entering, we were id'd!!
Mike the door host was funny and charming. Made us laugh. He told us we would regret not coming into Pat's. When we went to the bar we met Brecken. So polite and a great bartender!
We then went into the bar and met Bobby our drink server!! Polite and funny!! The musicians, Paul and Todd were amazing!!
So glad we were lured in.. don't miss this place or u will regret it!!

Visited July 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“Fun Times at Pat O'Brien's!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My family ate here one night during our 10 days at the Pacific Royal Resort. While I have been to piano bars before, my wife and daughter had not. We arrived around 7pm and stayed until 9:30pm. The crowd was mostly families and other tourists. We requested a few songs and had a good time singing along with songs that others requested. My wife and daughter really had a good time (and so did I)! We liked the menu because it had food items that we normally don't see on menus in the Midwest. Our food and the service was good. We recommend arriving at Pat O'Brien's when both pianos are going (maybe 8pm) as the dueling pianos really add to the fun! If we are ever back in the area, we will have to drop by Pat O'Brien's and request a few songs!

Visited July 2012