“Love the Slice of Life”

SAK Comedy Lab
Ranked #2 of 152 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Nowhere else in Florida will you find a place like SAK Comedy Lab! During our award winning comedy shows, improvisers compete for your laughs by making up songs, scenes and characters on the spot based on audience suggestions. If you like the show “Whose Line is it Anyway”, you’ll like a SAK show. In fact, SAK was a starting place for the careers of Wayne Brady as well as writers, actors and producers for “Mad TV”, “Saturday Night Live”, and sitcoms such as “Scrubs”, “The Office” and “30 Rock”. Our shows are all-ages and fun for everyone. Come check out our beautiful 250 seat venue, grab beer or wine from our concession lobby, and see the next generation of national comedic talent.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Apopka, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Love the Slice of Life”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Have taken my staff to SAK on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. It is true family entertainment. I always leave with a smile on my face and happiness in my heart. The personal Slice of Life we have had SAK do for our staff members is always a highlight. It is a wonderful date night activity. Dinner and SAK can't be beat.

Visited August 2014

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very funny & family friendly”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Loved SAKs! Found it on tripadvisor and will be returning. Parked about 5 min. away and got something to eat before the 7:30 show. I asked before going in if it was kid friendly and got the thumbs up. There is concession for drinks and snacks. The whole family loved it. everyone was funny and entertaining including the host. Very inexpensive and fun. We laughed the whole time. My husband and I even won 2 tickets each to come back. We are going back in a couple days! If we had paid for parking longer we would have stayed for the 9:30 show for only $5 more per person!!

2 Thank Leeann A
Orlando, Florida
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Very Entertaining”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

If your looking for a fun thing to do for a date or to take your kids to I advise you go here! They have the family friendly show earlier in the day and the more adult themed show at 11:00. We saw the family friendly one and it was pretty funny. Parking is the only thing I had trouble with and we ended up having to park about 20 minutes worth of walking away. But if your looking to go out on the town for dinner and an activity its all worth it I think.

Visited July 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
147 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Try this if you love improv!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Had a great time on the 7:30 show. The improv was much better than I expected. Talked to other people in the audience and the had been here more than once, and that says a lot! Good quality comedians and great entertainment. A definitely recommendation if you love improve.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Funny Improvised comedy for the entire family!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Located in the heart of Orlando, SAK Comedy Lab is a great place to visit for a few laughs. The improvised comedy is kid friendly, they actually make it a point to keep the atmosphere very kid friendly. The show starts with tootsie rolls tossed at the crowd by the comedians. They also explain that no foul language is welcome from neither the crowd nor the comedians. This does not take away from the comedy, they are hilarious. I would recommend this place for anyone no matter the age. Admission is about $12 on weekends but you can also find cheaper and even free shows during the week.

Visited May 2014