“Great entertainment for kids...”

Pirate's Dinner Adventure
Ranked #16 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an interactive Pirate stunt show that puts you right in the middle of all the action. Over 100 people from the audience is used during the show every night. Voted by Orlando Sentinel readers as Orlando's BEST DINNER THEATER 2011, and runner up Best Themed Restaurant 2012. Visit us for a night of swashbuckling adventure and family fun!
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a great show for kids/teenagers. They are binding the peopl into the show. Everybody liked it. Stay away from the soup it was relly terrible, but the salad was ok. The main course beef skewers and the chicken were really good. The dessert chocolate cake was food too. The waiter josewas very attentive and friendly. Overall a good choice for an evening out.

2  Thank Der_Keks
Write a ReviewReviews (2,184)

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I went to this show this past week and the show was amazing. The preshow for kids was very entertaining so get there early. I was in the VIP lounge and they have great appetizers from shrimp to empanadas and you get to meet part of the cast and take pictures. I have been to this show before and they have added more entertainment from acrobatics to the Dragon. This show is not only for kids but adults as well. you can be part of the action. My daughter is Autistic and she loved it and wants to go back again. The actors were funny and the pirates came out to your seat so you always felt apart of the show. Great show, great food. overall a must see in my book.

2  Thank aalicea
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Was happy with the show & actors. They did a great job. The rest of the experience needs a little help. I felt we were just constantly being set up to purchase something more. Drinks, merchandise, upgrades, ect. ect. We had to wait in their bar area before the show & the 2 for 1 drinks were $5 for a soft drink ; with the free one 1/2 size the first. Menu was not exactly what was advertised either. With a little help this attraction could be awesome. By the way you have to pay to park in their parking lot too.

1  Thank Jakedadog
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

After reading all the reviews I do have to say I was skeptical especially upon arriving and having to pay 5.00 for parking. The outside of the building does need some upkeep but what a surprise when you enter the huge main area of the show according to the color on your receipt. Andre our pirate was amazing and funny. My husband and I both had the chicken and rice and loved it. Dessert is chocolate cake with whip cream. This is the best dinner theatre I have ever been to and would highly recommend it. You are made to feel like you are on a pirate ship. Only thing I would change is the kids meal. My son loves chicken fingers and he wouldn't eat it because they were rubbery.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I'm afraid I have to agree with other reviews that have said this dinner show was disappointing. Although the cast were good the actual show content was very dull and the food was awful. We were not happy with paying for parking either and even less happy to wait nearly an hour to get in the door! We have done quite a few of the dinner shows and feel that this one was ok but not as good as the others.

1  Thank Sammby01