“Fun family night”

Ranked #17 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an interactive Pirate stunt show that puts you right in the middle of all the action. Over 100 people from the audience is used during the show every night. Voted by Orlando Sentinel readers as Orlando's BEST DINNER THEATER 2011, and runner up Best Themed Restaurant 2012. Visit us for a night of swashbuckling adventure and family fun!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun family night”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We've been here several times now.it's still a fun time, but we can tell you've cut back to save expenses. 1)Your drinks were very expensive but then didn't even have "call name" alcohol. 2) Appetizers used to be awesome...now they're just well...sub standard. 3) your after party lasted ten minutes?

Last but not least..and I find MOST IMPORTANT..is that it is not a good idea to have the main pirate putting a play gun in the mouth of another ESPECIALLY WHILE SMALL CHILDREN (OR ANY FOR THAT MATTER) ARE UP ON STAGE WITH THEM. I find it to be totally INAPPROPRIATE given the violence children already see...I'm not sure if you've always done this..but as a mom of two younger children, this was unacceptable.

2 Thank dhsibley

• Arabic first
Ocoee, Florida
“Great show for young children”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Had a wonderful time with the family! My 6 year old loved the preshow as she loves to dance! Appetizers were good. The show keep the kids interested and they loved being part of the show. Dinner was good half chicken with veggies and potatoes. Nothing fancy but taste was fine. Kids had mac and cheese which the loved it.

Visited January 2014
Regina, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Stay far away”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

When we arrived for the dinner, a pirate at the front of the seating area asked us what color seating we were assigned to. When we told him, he apologized to us. That should have been our clue to leave.

The musty old smell hit you as soon as you entered the arena. The smell was so bad that I wondered if the actors had respiratory issues after working there for longer than a few weeks.

The service was beyond horrible. Our waiter came and introduced himself, promised us drinks and then proceeded to ignore us. Tables around us were half done their meals before we were served our drinks. I had to ask three times for a glass of water for my daughter. The food was cold, overcooked, and tasteless when it arrived. The mushy vegetables that were served to my daughter were adorned by a food sticker that had fallen off some packaging at some point.

Even though the menu posted on the exterior of the building stated that Mashed Potatoes were the side served with the beef dish, yellow rice was served instead. The waiter then proceeded to tell me that they don’t even have potatoes in the building, and that he doesn’t know where I would get the idea that they serve potatoes.

The service was so bad that I missed the entire first half of the show trying to find our waiter, or someone else whom would serve us. I was so upset that I couldn’t even concentrate on the show. Then to add another insult, the waiter came and deposited a metal tray with a card asking for a tip! Every other table around us received a comment card, but we sure didn’t. It was - hands down - the most horrible experience we had in Florida.

3 Thank travelingmom140
East Amherst, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Long wait to get in, decent food, ok show”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had pre-paid reservations for this show. When I got there I still had to wait in line to get my ticket. That's fine, except there is no separate line for people with reservations. On top of that, they were severely understaffed. My family and I waited 45-50 minutes in line just to get our tickets so we could go inside and sit down. The meal was ok. Our server was working too big an area and could not provide very good service but, to his credit, he did the best anyone could do. The beef was well cooked and tasty. The dessert was very good. The show was entertaining in terms of the stunts, explosions, and lights. However, due to a very poor sound system, I had absolutely no idea what the storyline was at any point. The actors seemed very talented and athletic and obviously had rehearsed very hard. I'm just not sure what I was watching. Overall, I would not pay the amount of money that they charge for this show. If not for the discount tickets we got from our resort, I would have been extremely disappointed. Instead, I took a "live and learn" attitude toward the whole experience and I will not return.

1 Thank cprsailor
Orpington, null, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Terrible”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Do not go to this show. It is awful. The food was not edible and the drinks in jugs are watered down. Not nice. When you arrive you can get drinks in the bar area and we felt the main aim was to get us drunk.

So my advice is DO NOT ATTEND THIS SHOW IT IS TERRIBLE