“So not worth your money!!”

Pirate's Dinner Adventure
Ranked #16 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an interactive Pirate stunt show that puts you right in the middle of all the action. Over 100 people from the audience is used during the show every night. Voted by Orlando Sentinel readers as Orlando's BEST DINNER THEATER 2011, and runner up Best Themed Restaurant 2012. Visit us for a night of swashbuckling adventure and family fun!
ILLINOIS -USA
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“So not worth your money!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

First I think it is ridiculous as much as you spend on tickets you have to pay $5 to park and expect you to leave a tip t the end of the show and they even give you the amounts per person you should tip! We did the extra VIP. The food there was pretty good but the food at dinner left a lot to be desired. The drinks were pricey but made ok. The show didn't make much sense and was hard to follow at times. Sitting in the front with VIP really didn't matter besides you were seated first and didn't have long lines and had a private bathroom. All the workers were very friendly and did a great job. I still suggest spending your money else where. All of us left feeling underwhelmed and thinking of all the other things we could have done with $300

1 Thank ame079

• Arabic first
Fort Myers Beach
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great show, you can be as interactive as you want. It was part play, part musical, part acrobatics. There is waiting in line for check-in, but it went smoothly after that. (It seems everywhere in Orlando there is a waiting line). The waiting room was large but very few chairs for the 200+ people there. The food was decent. Discount if you're a Florida resident, on Groupon also.

Nola
“It's a pirate's life for me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We purchased the VIP tickets because our daughter has low vision and we found the adventure to be more than worth the extra money! The VIP room had a great appetizer table laid out and the food was delicious. We did get to sit right up front and really enjoyed the show. We've recently become pirate enthusiasts and living historians, so it was terrific to see someone else's take on the matter. From my studies, I felt that the portrayal was fairly historically accurate.

The food was tasty and we had no problem getting refills on our drinks, all soft. It was a little hard to eat what with all of the clapping and cheering, but that's what a dinner show is all about, right?

The show was fun, well played, and the costumes and props were terrific.

We met some of the pirates after the show and found kindred spirits among some of the bretheren.

We'll no doubt be back to this show on our next trip to Orlando, this was a fun time. 4 out of 4 in our party agreed!

Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The show was a Victory for our Family A+++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I attended the show on Tuesday night our 6 year old son, and 3 year old daughter. We arrived and were able to get our tickets quickly at the window. They took a family picture as we entered which was sold for $10.00. Our picture came out awesome so we purchased it.

We arrived about 40 minutes before show time. They had a great magician duo who did a brief show to pass the time. My son got his arm painted by the artist who did an amazing job. Two swords around a scull and crossbones. He was certainly a talented artist.

Now to our favorite part. Before the show the Pirate Captain and his lady Treasure came on the stage before we entered the main room. They were so nice to my children. As we started to enter the main room, Treasure made a point to come and speak with my little girl. This was great as I was a little nervous that she would be scared of the pirates. This put her at ease as now she knew one of them.

The show was way better than I had expected. There were great acrobats, along with good times cheering on our Red Pirate Cut Throat Jack. The time flew by and it was a great show.

The food was good, I got the chicken and my wife the beef. We were served a good amount of food, that tasted great. Then when the meal was over, we got hot apple pie, and ice cream. I thought that was a nice touch.

All in all it was a great night out. Its two days later and my daughter is still telling everyone she wants to be Treasure or a Pirate Princess when she grows up.

Thank you again to Treasure for being so good to my kids and our family. She really made the night.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Scum”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I watched the bartender lick the straw of someone's drink and tell myself and a few other people don't tell anyone. I then watched him put it in a customers drink on the other end of the bar.

4 Thank Yoitsdadude