I booked a one bedroom suite on the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa website taking advantage of the advance booking rate which was the lowest I could find anywhere. Upon check in we were automatically upgraded to a two bedroom suite. The room was great! The full size kitchen felt like home. The jacuzzi tub was very nice after a long day of walking around the theme parks. The in-room safe was large enough to accomodate my laptop and a few small purses. The in-room washer and dryer meant that we were able to pack lighter and take more stuff home with us. We did not pay the extra fee for housekeeping and instead decided to wash our towels mid-week along with our other laundry.
The resort was a short drive away from a Walmart so we were able to stock up on some groceries for the week. We received some great coupons for the outlet mall next door and did spend some time shopping there. The resort is approximately 5-15 minutes away from everything (Seaworld, Universal Studios & Disney) which made for a quick drive home each evening. The resort does offer a small grocery store but it is pretty expensive. A small package of Ramon noodles sold for $1.99 at the resort grocery store but at Walmart the same package cost $0.28. We did dine one night at the Irish pub located at the resort. The food was average, nothing special but something close and convenient.
Overall a great place to stay for the cost. We really enjoyed the fact that we had seperate bedrooms so my daughter could go to sleep early and the adults could stay up a little later. Something that can't be done in a regular hotel room. Having the full size kitchen helped us save a significiant amount on food. We had breakfast in the room before we left each morning, lunch at the parks and dinner back at our room. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend and be booking my next stay in Orlando here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village