Very nice resort, immaculate rooms, excellent value. No daily housekeeping - extra charge for clean towels or sheets. No vacuum cleaner except for extra charge. Great pool with waterslide. Covered parking in two of the 5 buildings. Parking difficult to find if arriving late after fireworks at Disney parks. Highly recommended for those with families who could use a multibedroom suite for an excellent price. Polite, helpful staff. Plan on staying there again in the future. Free ethernet internet, no wireless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village