I got in late after a softball game in Orlando and was checked in promptly. I was tired I got the keys from the guy and check in he was a very nice guy. Then I went to park went to the room opened the door and WOW what a beautiful room. There was two bed two bath suite darn it was great to use the Jacuzzi tub in the master site. That is the nicest hotel I stayed in. Orlando has a great place in Lake Buena Vista Resort and spa. It’s got more than my house has in it lol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village