“Wowed at the hotel”

Ranked #96 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
69action
“Wowed at the hotel”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

I got in late after a softball game in Orlando and was checked in promptly. I was tired I got the keys from the guy and check in he was a very nice guy. Then I went to park went to the room opened the door and WOW what a beautiful room. There was two bed two bath suite darn it was great to use the Jacuzzi tub in the master site. That is the nicest hotel I stayed in. Orlando has a great place in Lake Buena Vista Resort and spa. It’s got more than my house has in it lol.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank dsch378925

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,317)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 4, 2010

From the moment we drove up, to the moment I was dragged out, I loved this place.
The rooms were magnificent and of incredible value. The FASTEST elevators I have ever seen in my life. The grounds were beautiful. The staff was incredibly accomodating.

I had no idea what I was getting into, but will stay here every time I come to Orlando. Family friendly and so much fun.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
london
Reviewed May 4, 2010

We stayed here over Easter with our grandchildren and their parents. Our grandchildren are age 8 and 6 and it was an ideal venue for them as it is a short easy drive to the Disney Parks and Sea World has two good pools and Walmart is five minutes down the road.

My only critisism is in respect of their address. Our travel agent gave the address as 8112 Ponciana Blvd which the Sat Nav did not recognise. When we eventually arrived at the hotel we found they also gave two further addresses which were 15657 South Apopka Vineland Road and 15591 South Apopka Vineland Road and I have also found another address which is 8113 Resort Village Drive.

1 Thank dgbLondon
Apex, North Carolina
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Had read all the reviews and even had a friend stay here prior who recommended it.
1st impression - very nice. Did feel safe, pool area nice. Seems pretty new and overall clean. The area around it was mostly undeveloped at the back and one side. So no run down 70's motel nearby which is good. The outlet mall is on side but doesn't cause any traffic issue.

2 Bedrm Room was large, plenty of space. Perfect for our family situation. Kitchen was woefully equipped. Stacked washer/dryer in unit. Unit was clean. Certainly not luxurious but it didn't feel too worn either (we were in building 5). If you want a luxury resort stay elsewhere but this has great size and is clean. Linen was average but for some reason I slept great (may have been the fact that we were exhausted after spending the days in Disney).

No opinion about the service.

Good value for money and safe! The location is great, just 5 mins drive from the gates to Disney which still means another 5-10 mins to any resort but very convenient. Walmart less than a mile away. Would stay again......

There are only a couple of resorts closer to Disney without it being classed "inside" Disney.

Alexandria, VA
Reviewed May 2, 2010

We had a wonderful time at Lake Buena Vista. Our room was super clean and the kids loved the pool. We will definitely stay here again on out next trip to Orlando.

Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 29, 2010

My family and I just spent the last 6 days at this resort. We were very happy with everything from the entrance, employees, room, and pool. Its close to the attractions, and has a huge shopping plaza within walking distance. The suite is clean, big, and has everything you need to enjoy your stay! They even provide, laundry soap, and dishwashing soap! Check this place out!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Aruba
Reviewed April 29, 2010

I reserve from 6 month at advance to stay in the hotel. I never receive a confirmation e-mail. When I call 1 month before my vacation called the hotel and they told that the reservation is okay. The day I arrive to the hotel (after a 4 hours car trip from Miami) they told me that they had water problem and I cannot stay in the hotel. The give me a Google printed map of another hotel and told me that the other hotel is not far away and it is the same type of hotel. When I arrive to the hotel I was shocked and it was in center of now ware. And the front desk told us that what they told us about water problem was BS. They just are over booked. Please don’t trust this hotel for your vacation.

Stayed March 2010, traveled with family