We stayed the week of March 24th, 2010. When I booked the hotel I read previous reviews and I was a little worried, but I don't know where those people stayed but this place was amazing! I had my parents and my 4-year old. We had a 3 bedroom unit that was just beautiful. I have stayed in many all-inclusive resorts and I'm thinking this is the way I'd rather go. I love the idea that you can make normal meals (and not gorge on buffets) and of course can eat when you want! The pool and hot tubs were amazing, I had trouble getting my daughter to get out for meals. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We didn't have any housekeeping, but unless you are real slobs you don't need it. And any extras you need (toilet paper, bags, etc) you can get at the front desk. We knew there was dishwasher and washer/dryer so we brought supplies as needed. Having the washer and dryer was great, less packing and it was great to wash the towels for the bathrooms when needed. The restaurant on site was really good and I'd recommend it before driving around to find something else. Just down the road there is a 7-Eleven, but I warn you DO NOT EAT AT THE CHINESE RESTAURANT that is in the plaza, over priced and the food was gross. We all felt sick later. The Walmart is very close by, you could walk but I wouldn't, there are no sidewalks and I find people do not use blinkers down there. There's a guy that sells fruit and GATOR jerky under the bridge, don't get ripped off like us, I swear it was from the dollar store. I would come back to this hotel in a second, I have nothing bad to say about it, one of the best vacations I've ever had!!!! If I could bring any keepsake back from Orlando, it would be that condo!
Oh and keep an eye out at night for the armadillo's they are hunting up supper on the grounds, they are hilarious to watch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Vacatia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village