This place is really a great value and a great place to stay. It is close to all the attractions but a little off the beaten path (not near the touristy part of I Drive). the apartments are equipped with all you need, it's clean, spacious and has dishes, dishwasher, washing machine etc. my only complaint is that some of the finishes are outdated and cheap so it can be noisy. The bathroom fans, dishwasher and kitchen sink make enough noise to disturb others that are sleeping. It looked they were renovating (saw dumpsters out back with rolled up carpet, there was nothing disturbing ) so they may be addressing it. This place far an away beats a hotel room or suite, and in my experience is comparably priced. After my second time here it is my first choice for Orlando. Great value and I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village