We travelled to Orlando last September and was due to stay at the nv hotel but was not ready so we chose this hotel as a substitute but let me tell you this was the best choice we ever made we had a 3 bedroom apartment and it was so spacious and clean we had a great time and the house keepers did a great job daily too, the only downside was we had to hire a car but driving so easy in Orlando, I would recommend this hotel whole hearted and will be going back soon. We travelled in September 2012 and stayed 14 nights the hotel staff was very polite and helpful and customer services was great too, book this hotel as the best we stayed in Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village