We stayed at the LBV Resort Village & Spa in July of this year and I can safely say that his was the best family holiday we have ever had. We didn't have many dealing with the hotel staff but when we did they were very helpful. The hotel was located 5 mins from Disney and about 15-20mins from Universal, so very handy. I would say however, after speaking to a couple who didn't hire a car, that a hire car is essential. The rooms were spacious and had everything you needed. The furniture is a bit dated and carpets could do with freshening up a bit but that is the only thing I could find fault with. We had a pool view room which was great for when the kids went to the pool and we could watch them from the balcony and wasn't noisy at all. The pool as ideal for any days of from Disney that you may wish to take and it kept my 2 kids entertained. This hotel it ideal for anyone who doesn't fancy sleeping in the same bedroom as their kids for 2 weeks, like us (my kids are 6 & 14 and fight like cat & dog). The shop at the resort is expensive but there is a Walmart 2 minutes away so we just did all our food shopping there. We only ate at Frankie Farrell's Irish pub the once but it was ok, nothing special. The only thing that did disappoint us was being hit with $150 resort tax which we were not aware of but the travel agents are dealing with that just now.
All in all a great self catering hotel/apartment which we would recommend and return to in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village