We have recently stayed at the LBV resort village and spa for 16 nights. This is our 2nd stay at this resort and having stayed here we would not stay anywhere else in Orlando. On previous visits, when our children were younger we have stayed in standard hotels on I Drive and Kissimmee, where you have 1 room with 2 beds, but the LBV resort offers so much more space and privacy now the children are older. We stayed in a 3 bedroom suite in Block 3. It doesn't really matter which block you are in as all facilities are easily accessible. The suites are a little dated but very clean. There is a fully equipped kitchen with large fridge/freezer, dish washer, cooker, coffee pot, kettle, cutlery and utensils etc plus a washer/dryer. There is a safe in the suite, which is free to use. There is also free wifi and hairdryers/irons/ironing boards and TVs in each room. There are plenty of bath/face towels available plus initial complementary supplies of washing powder, loo roll, washing up liquid, soap, shampoo etc. Everything is supplied to get you through the first day or so to allow you to stock up. There is an on site shop which is well stocked but many items do not have prices visible so its not until you reach the till that you find they are very expensive. There is a Wallmart less than 5 minutes drive along the road if you have a car but I would not recommended you walk to this store as its on a busy road with no footpaths. This store is massive and has everything you need are we often popped in on our way home to stock up. There are 2 pools, the large pirate pool and then a smaller pool. Both pools are lovely and separate towels are provided poolside. They can get busy at times. There is lots of parking around the hotel including indoor parking. Again, can get busy later in the evening but you can always find somewhere to park. The gym is basic but useable. There is a large shopping outlet next door (2 minute walk) but its not as good as the Premier Outlets or the Florida Mall. Other than the onsite pub there are no restaurants within walking distance. I wouldn't say this is the best location if you don't have a car but if you have transport you are only about 10 minutes drive from the restaurants in Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista and I Drive.(we recommend Olive Garden, Uno Grill, TGI, Wood Grill Buffet, CICI pizza and sweet tomatoes!) The drive to Disney/Epcot/SeaWorld is about 15 minutes and about 20/25 minutes to the Universal resort. The hotel is around 30 minutes from the Airport. The staff are friendly and generally helpful although we had a lengthy check-in due to the fact they accommodated our party of 9 in 2 different suites on different floors which wasn't practical. We also had to approach reception a few times as the door key cards locked out and needed resetting. These were minor issues and didn't spoil our stay. Would happily recommend this resort to anyone thinking of travelling to Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village