I thought LBVRV was in an ideal location - just round the corner from the gates to Disney and down the road from the Crossroads food park (Chevy's is great) and Walmart the other way. Apartment was big, clean with ample room for a family. Lovely welcome note from Trish (who sorted out a firework view apartment for us) and some treats for our son. Fab to have a washing machine/dryer too. Let's face it, you have to drive in Orlando, so this is an ideal location. Not sure I'd have wanted to stay in International Drive/Universal area after we visited those areas as it's either busy or a bit more remote, so this apartment's location really suited us. Ideal for families, the pool is great and there's some kids' activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Vacatia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village