My family just completed a 6 night stay at LBVRVS, and I must confess I do not understand why this hotel receives such rave reviews. We rented a 2 BR, 2 BA unit and would consider our total experience to be average:
--Spacious unit, which we found to be clean, up-to-date, and pleasantly decorated.
--Master bathroom, with spacious shower and large jacuzzi tub, was great for both relaxation and bathing children.
--Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and full-size stove and refrigerator. Although, small amount of countertops makes it quite difficult to acutally cook.
--Washer and dryer.
--Walmart is nearby.
--The zero-entry “pirate pool” was a hit with our kids.
--Close to theme parks.
--Per night rate doesn't break the bank.
--Location of hotel places your room in direct view of an outlet mall, freeway, and/or drainage ditches. Ditto for the pool.
--Three TV’s in unit, with the main TV an HDTV unit. But, this TV had a horrible picture as the resort does not offer HD channels! Come on, people, this is silly.
--Wireless internet is free, but so slow that my 3G (!) cellular connection was noticeably faster.
--Sound insulation between rooms is poor, which is a problem when so many guests of the hotel have children, who can’t help but be noisy.
--Marginally comfortable mattresses—much too firm.
--Bedroom windows did not have light-blocking curtains.
--We were charged a $10/day resort fee, which to me implies that there’s quite a lot of “resort” things to do. This is not the case. Really, other than the pool and exercise room, there’s nothing to do at the hotel.
--Marginal outlet mall. Save your energy and drive to one of the Premium Outlets further north in Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Vacatia, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village