The experience was great. The Resort is really good, nice, clean, organized and the staff is helpful. The room is complete and there are many facilities such as laundry, washing and so on. There is a small market in the resort with everything you need for the days you stay. The Lake Buena Vista Outlet has the Airport Check-In service that we used for the first time (international flight) and it works perfectly. (Disney Resorts do not have the international flight service).
Jas Sahota is great! All the emails is responded within ours or in the same day with an excellent payment system. I've been to Orlando for 4 times and this was the best of all. This resort is my top priority while staying in Orlando for now on. You will not regret that!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village