I have to say I was a little wary after reading some reviews on here but after contacting Trish through email I begun to feel a lot more positive; she was a gods send, answering all questions, ensuring we had the best stay possible - for anyone who's questioning staying here, contact her!
The hotel its self is great, we're (we check out in 2 hours) in building 5, 14th floor meaning we get to watch the fireworks each night from Disney - its not an amazing view purely due to the distance but its good enough for the kids & thats what matters.
The shuttles were fine, only once did one run late due to thanks giving day traffic but thats to be expected. The hotel shop is a little expensive but typical hotel prices nothing you wouldn't find any where else.
The outlet is small but I found some brilliant deals in the Nike, Hilfiger & GAP shop to do have a look. The one day we went shopping I brought 2 pairs of Nike trainers (1 for me & 1 for my son), a GAP hoodie for my daughter & a Tommy Hilfiger thick winter coat (for my son, perfect for English winters) all at unbelievable prices - when translated into pounds it worked out to only be £80 for all of it!! & none of was last seasons items or things nobody wanted.
Could the hotel improve? Yes & no. Overall they're doing a brilliant job with things, but I do feel the Wifi could be improved & that an extra night time shuttle from Disney should be added, we found that 6:20pm meant we didnt get much done but 10:30pm was too late & cold (in Nov) for small kids, one about 7/8pm would of been ideal.
Would I come back? Yes in a flash!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village