We stayed there for a week in Sept 2012. Best position and great price. We got a 3 bedroom unit all self contained. If you have a family this is the place to stay. 7 of us stayed here and every thing is so close. The shuttle bus picks you up right outside at 9am and drops you off at 6.30pm or 10.30pm every night. There is a convenience store right next door and the prices are very good. The pub next door has massive meals. We did not have a car but we did not need one. There is outlet shopping to keep the women happy only 200 meters away. If you have a car or dont mind a 1km walk, a 24hr Walmart is just down the road. Free wi-fi in every room is a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village