This was a nice resort. The two bedroom unit came with everything you would need to stay for a week. The room was overall clean. The furniture and appliances were pretty dated, but if you are not one to focus on that, it can be overlooked. I made a request for additional items, like pillowcases and paper towel and toilet tissue and they responded quickly. The resort has two pools and the kids loved the ship. The food by the pool is pricey, but you can always take a break from the sun and return to the room for lunch. There is a Walmart less than 2 miles away that carries EVERYTHING (even liquor). It was close to all theme parks which made it nice to get back to the room in a short amount of time with exhausted children and adults. I would recommend the resort. If they can update their decor I think it would make for a more pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village